Last Updated: August 1, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHY
The primary goals in collecting your information are to provide and improve our services and to communicate related information with you.
When you contact us, create a membership account, purchase services or join our mailing list, we will ask for you to provide us with personal information that is used to identify you. Personal information includes your name, email address, phone number, billing address, and credit card information.
1. WEBSITE VISITORS
When your visit our websites, certain information is automatically collected by means of Google Analytics. This may include your geographical location, IP address, length of visit and page views using Cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
2. CONTACT FORMS, WEB FORMS, ORDER FORMS AND EMAIL LIST
If you choose to connect with us by using a contact form, web form, an order form or by signing up for our email list on our website, the data will be passed to us by email and forwarded to Infusionsoft, the third-party data processor we use for our email marketing services.
3. PAYMENT PROCESSING
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To complete payment transactions and to perform agreed-upon services;
- To provide you with products and services you request;
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To communicate with you new promotions, updates and services;
- To improve our websites, products and services;
- To understand you and your experience so that we can improve your experience with us;
- To analyze your use of our websites, products and services.
OUR THIRD-PARTY DATA PROCESSORS:
The data controller is:
MFR Development, LLC
611 S. Main Street
Grapevine, TX 7651
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER